FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions / MicroPuzzles Help Centre
How long will it take to receive my order?
Covid 19 Update: We are OPEN and SHIPPING EVERYDAY.
Puzzle orders are shipped via USPS First Class (or for larger orders - Priority) and take up to 3 business days from the time the tracking number is issued.
Once you place your order your puzzle will jump into our production queue to be created!
We print/diecut based on demand, so production times can vary depending on the volume of orders we’re receiving. Please note that we're working hard to get orders out our GOAL is have orders shipped within one week of being ordered.
What if my MicroPuzzle was damaged in shipping?
Help! My puzzle tubes arrived broken, what should I do?
MicroPuzzles packaging was designed to take a beating. Still, on rare occasions, accidents can happen during transit. So if your puzzles ever arrived damaged, we've got you covered!
To get a replacement ASAP just send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you squared away with a brand new replacement.
Please include your ORDER NUMBER. Also, when possible snap a photo of the damage. We like documentation to know how our packaging is holding up and provide feedack to our shipping carriers. A photo from your phone is perfect.
Can I order multiple puzzles and ship them to multiple locations in a single order?
Free shipping (in the US on orders over $10) applies to a single destination per order. To ship to multiple destinations please create a seperate order for each destination.
Can I get the quantity discount on custom puzzles by grouping multiple puzzles of different custom images?
Quantity discounts are available on custom puzzles of the same image.
Do you offer wholesale?
Interested in carrying MicroPuzzles at your retail location? Contact us and we'll get back to you in a jiffy with our latest styles, offerings, and bulk discount information.
Whether it's using our portfolio of stock puzzle art OR creating a unique version for your retail store, attraction or city - our puzzles are guaranteed to generate smiles and revenue.
Micro Puzzles offer:
- Excellent margins
- Low MOQ
- Excellent sell through
- Pick from stock artwork or provide us with your design
- Incremental sales and increased footsteps
- Strong imagery and Superior Quality
- Attention Grabbing Compact displays
- A product proudly MADE IN THE USA
MicroPuzzle products are proven to increase your sales and drive customer traffic while adding endless fun to any environment. For retail inquiries and wholesale pricing information, please contact us at:
Email: Wholesale Inquiry
What file specifications do you recommend for the best quality print?
Getting a high-quality puzzle is easier than you'd think!
- We only accept .jpg / .png / .pdf files.
- Please make sure the file is set in sRGB color profile (This is the default profile in most cameras. Image profiled with CMYK may print differently than expected).
- For best results, we recommend files no smaller than 1 MB and that you use the original, high-resolution photo file.
Below, you can check out the minimum pixel dimensions required from an image file for a clear puzzle print:
|Size||Print Dimensions||Minimum Pixel Dimensions|
4.0 x 6.0 in.
100 mm x 150 mm
|900 x 600 px|
Why won't my image/photo upload?
Here are some things to check if you're having trouble uploading a photo:
- We accept the following file types: .jpg / .png / .tif / .ai / .pdf / .eps files. If your file is not in one of these formats, you'll want to convert it using a photo-editing software or free file conversion website.
- Our site can process photo files between 1-20 MB. If your image is any larger than 20 MB, you’ll need to re-save it at a smaller size prior to uploading.
- If your file type and size match the requirements above, try refreshing your page or trying the upload from another web browser.
- Some adblockers can interfere with uploads; try temporarily disabling or switching off your adblockers and then uploading again.
- Uploading from a mobile device or tablet? Make sure Private Browsing mode is turned off on your device - it can sometimes prevent a photo from uploading correctly. (Need help switching off Private Browsing? Check out this article to walk you through the process).
When your photo has been successfully uploaded, you'll see your image displayed on the site preview.
Can I turn my hard copy photograph into a MicroPuzzle?
We all have a favorite printed photograph we’ve held on to for ages or have in a photo album - it's easy to turn that image into a MicroPuzzle. All you need to do is take a high resolution scan of the physical photo and save it as a digital file on your computer.
There are a couple easy ways to accomplish this:
1. You can bring your photo to a place like a FedEx Office, Staples, Office Max or Depot, or a similar local pro-printing place that has a scanner powerful enough to scan at a high-resolution. These scanners can provide a high resolution scan of your photo and the best possible quality digital file of the picture. Just be sure to let them know it will need to be saved as a .jpg file with no white space around the image.
2. We've also had great results using phone apps like Google PhotoScan - it's available for both iPhone and Android phones.
Once you have the digitized version of your photo, simply upload the file to your own computer and head over to micropuzzles.com
How can I display my MicroPuzzle after it's finished/solved?
MicroPuzzles have a finished size of 4" x 6" (roughly 100mm x 150mm) and fit standard 4x6 photo frames.
You can also use common white glue on the back of the finished puzzle. Once the glue is dry, the puzzle will remain in a single piece and can be placed on a mini easel or propped up on a shelf or desk.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Apple Pay, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
What am I allowed to print?
You're welcome to upload any image you’d prefer as long as you have the rights or permission to use it.
When a question of copyright or permissions comes up, MicroPuzzles does not assume responsibility, as per our terms of service. That responsibility falls on the customer ordering the puzzle in question.
We'll print any image uploaded to our site as long as it's not blatently offensive or obscene. (We get this question a lot - nude photos that can generally be categorized as art or photography, like boudoir images, are completely acceptable to print).
In the rare instance where there's a content problem - we reserve the right to not print any puzzle image we deem inappropriate and will promptly provide a full refund.
Where can I find more information on privacy, shipping etc. ?
What If my question wasn't answered?
You can find the answers to most questions and find step-by-step guides here in our FAQ/Help Center.
If you can't find the answer to your question or need to get in touch, our Puzzle Support team is ready to help.
EMAIL: MicroPuzzles Support Team
PHONE: Call us toll free at: 1-866-342-4651
LIVE CHAT: You can live chat with our team most days from 7 AM to 8 PM PST. If we're not around or are assisting another customer, you can send us an email instead, and we'll get back to you asap.
If you need help with an order you've placed, please include the information below in your message:
- Order number
- Detailed descriptions of any issue or problem with your order.
DID YOUR ORDER ARRIVE DAMAGED?
It's rare.... but it does happen on occasion. If your order arrived with any damages, flaws, or issues you aren't happy with, please send along photos of what you've received to help us out.